Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Sunday, September 19, 2004

Slippers And Appeton

Had a great weekend. Went for gym last afternoon. Moorish came shortly after that. Was quite amused at her squirming and giving me some kind of look when one of the trainers was flirting at her. Hehe.. There weren't too many people at the gym, so I had some fun fooling around with the machines, trying to build muscle as much as I could and lifting dumbbells. 2 kgs only laaa.. Very 'malu'. But then again, quite 'syok' when the bulge appeared on my arms. Woo hoo! I feel like a mini female version of The Rock. I got muscles!! Which will only last for 1-2 days. *grin*

Oh well.. My family went to Malacca for a day's trip. Guess what Sis bought for me? A new pair of bedroom slippers.. It's a piggy!! You'd probably think I'm childish but hey, no harm feeling young again, right. ;) Oohh.. You got to see the pic below..

Piggy Slippers
Don't you think they're cute? ;)

The left pair is mine. They even had the ribbon placed right and left respectively, so that I know which is left, which is right. Haha.. The right pair is Sis'. Hers is very cute too, I love the nose and the leafy 'hat'. Hehe.. They're very new, so they actually squeak when I walk on them! Quite hilarious whenever both of us walk around the house, walk up and down the stairs, like babies with those squeaky shoes. *lol*

Oh by the way, remember I wrote about building muscle just now? I bought atin of Appeton Weight Gain for Sis and myself. This is already the state for desperate measures! We're supposed to drink it 3 times a day, and if we do follow the instructions, we should finish the tin within 6 days. If we keep on drinking it, we should be able to see the effect within 2-3 months. But we're gonna drink it once a day, after dinner. Do you think it will work? I just want 5 kgsssssssss.. My precious 5 kgssssssss...

Appeton Weight Gain
I like the stickmen images on the tin. ;D

As I'm typing this entry out, I'm in the midst of munching a bar of Snickers. This is so depressing.. But then again, my piggy slippers are looking up on me. I'm all smily and childish again! ;)