Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Monday, August 30, 2004

Holidaeeeeeeee

Am on leave today. Muahaha.. Syok-a-lingammm... Oh by the way, tomorrow's Merdeka Day. So I'm having a 4-day weekend here. Hehe.. It's been a while since I had such a long weekend. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Went to Mid Valley with Mum. *Sighz* It's either I really should put on more weight or that my fashion taste is seriously declining. I've been searching for nice denim skirt - Not too long, not too short, not too many patterns on it, no sequins and not too fading at certain parts. All the skirts I looked at today have something wrong in them. Urgh.. Can you see that I'm not a huge fan of shopping? I am definitely not anywhere near Becky, the shopaholic in Sophie Kinsella's series.

On the other hand, guess who I saw in Metrojaya. 2 of the Malaysian Idol contestants - Vick and Saipul. I think they must have been doing their clothes shopping for this week's performance. I recognized them coz I just watched them on 8TV last night for the Vote Results. If they were walking separately, then maybe a bit harder to recognize them. But they were practically just sitting on the bench near the Grand Piano with another guy, whom I'm assuming is their security people. They were bored and yawning the whole them. Hehe.. Saw them again in Guardian, when I think Vick was buying some hair dye? Anyway, not my business.

Will be meeting up later with Moorish, Lily, Jewel, Sue and their partners for Moorish's birthday dinner at Sugimoto in Hartamas. Then perhaps go somewhere to see the fireworks for the Merdeka celebration. Until then.. Happy Holidays, everyone. Happy Merdeka!!

Tanggal 31, bulan lapan, lima puluh tujuh
Merdeka! Merdeka! Tetaplah merdeka
Ia pasti menjadi sejarah

Tanggal 31, bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari yang mulia, hari bahagia
Sambut dengan jiwa yang merdeka

Mari kita seluruh warga negara
Ramai-ramai menyambut Hari Merdeka
Merdeka!
Tiga satu bulan lapan lima puluh tujuh
Hari mulia negaraku merdeka

~~ Sudirman - Tanggal 31 ~~