Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Friday, September 10, 2004

Internet Withdrawal Symptoms

Oh gosh.. Being internet-less was so depressing. Can't believe that I'm soooo addicted to the Net after, what more than 8 years! My office's Streamyx line went down since last morning - Couldn't ICQ, couldn't MSN, couldn't check webmails, couldn't read or write blogs, couldn't surf the net, couldn't play online games. Aiyoyoooo... Really suffering from Internet withdrawal symptoms. Sheeeeeesh.. All we managed to have was just the DNS mails (that also through dial-up modem) and MS-DOS' Net Send. Urgh..

After 1 and 1/2 days of being sooo isolated, we finally got the Webbit package. Hehe.. I don't care what, as long as the Internet is back. Not only me, kay. My colleagues also grumbled. Even my boss himself (Okay, he's actually worse than us) had to walk around the R&D room, find something to do to keep him distracted from the symptoms. Hehe..

Is this common to most of you?