Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My Christmas Song Listing

Since Christmas is just around the corner, thought of sharing my Christmas song listing.. Contemporary ones though. Am gonna play these songs for my company's Christmas dinner on Friday. It's a short list for now, will add more to it later. Feel free to use the list. ;)

Billy Gilman - Warm And Fuzzy
*NSync - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
Backstreet Boys - Christmas Time
Olivia Olson - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Brenda Lee - Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
*NSync - The First Noel
Jewel - Winter Wonderland
Clay Aiken - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Billy Gilman - Jingle Bell Rock
Jackson 5 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Cliff Richard - Mistletoe And Wine
Debbie Gibson - Sleigh Ride
Britney Spears - My Only Wish (This Year)

I'm gonna be playing Christmas songs the whole week long over the speakers. My colleagues will all be sick of them by Friday. Muahaha..