Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Sunday, December 12, 2004

Bumblebee's Arrival

A huge shoutout of CONGRATULATIONS to Inspector's family on the arrival of Princess & Eskimo's firstbon, Bumblebee. What an "ong" date to be born on.. 12th of December on a lovely Sunday afternoon!!

He was born 18 days earlier and until today, the gynae still could not scan for the baby's gender. So you can imagine the whole 9 months of "boy or girl ah?", "I think girl la", and all the midwives' stories of telling whether it's a boy or a girl. To me, I knew it would be a boy, coz I did the pendulum divination thing and it told me "boy". That said, Inspector is now officially a "dai kao fu" (Big Uncle). Hehe.. I may have been an Auntie years ago - from my many cousins' children. Err.. Roughly 20 of them now, I think! But then again, they're not directly related to me. So it's different. And I still make all my nieces and nephews call me "Jie Jie". *lol*

Went to Assunta Hospital as soon as we came back from Sepang Circuit to visit them. Gosh.. Bumblebee is sooooo cute and he smelled soooooo nice.. And very active! He had been awfully active since his "womb days". I have a great feeling that he's gonna be spoiled to bits by everyone - the great grandma, the grandparents and both the uncles. Hehe..

A quick snapshot of Bumblebee. Inspector & I chipped in to buy the pram for him. Oooh.. I can't wait to see him again!!

Bumblebee
Bumblebee on the first day of his arrival