Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Friday, January 09, 2004

The Week So Far

Life has not been a bed of roses at the moment. Definitely not this week. Been having so much of emotional and mental turmoil coming from every angle of my life. Sometimes I'd just rather hide myself, away from everyone, away from everything. And if that's not enough, I pretty much screwed up a very dear friend's PayPal account (I'm sooooo sorry..).

Hopefully things will be better before the week ends, coz tomorrow I finally get to watch Return of the King in GSC's Gold Class. *wink* Yup, FINALLY. And that's coz I actually made the point to go to Mid Valley early last Sunday just to queue up. Can you believe it, there were already 18 people queuing (or rather, sitting on the floor in a single file)! It was only 9 in the morning and the counter only opens at 10.30!!! You can actually see them chowing down their breakfast, or yakking away with each other, or talking super loudly on the phone, or even reading newspapers.. Madness, I tell you! Sheer madness!! As much as I think this is all so ridiculous, I have to shamefully admit that I'm just as kiasu as them. I hope it's worth all that trouble..

Sighz.. With all the things that have been going on, it's just so hard to be Pollyanna all the time. Hopefully the Year of Monkey will turn out to be a better year..