Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain


Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Little Kelisa Turns Two

Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday Little Kelisa.. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!!!

My little car is 2 years old today!! Whoopeee!! Still in a very good condition, no 'koyak' here or there. ;) Can't believe it, just 2 years ago, I was deciding whether to get a car of my own, and I wanted a small one. Mum said, "Don't ever get Kancil! Get Kelisa laa". But but.. The car was launched 2-3 months before that and I didn't even know how it looked like. I just knew it's a small car.

So off I went to Perodua showroom in Section 19 with my parents. There it was, metallic silver, auto, being displayed. I sat on the driver's seat and I just fell in love with it! Hehe.. I was like, "Ok, buy this!". Dad & Mum were ok with it too, so we got down to discuss with the salesperson about the car loan, down payment, road tax, car plate number and all. When i got home, I called Inspector and told him that I made the booking for the car. He asked, "Got hands-free set, right?", Got this one, right? Got that one, right? I just answered, "Errr... Got kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??" I didn't notice anything!! Keke.. I was THAT bad!!

But yeah, not regretting it, not one bit. ;D I just love it! During traffid jams, I can just swerve here, swerve there. Oh.. And when it comes to parking, all the big cars can't fit into that space, I can just go in easily without much hassle. *Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh*

I've got 1 more year to completely settle the car loan installment and then it's fully MINE, all MINE! Muahahhaa.. Did I tell you that I love my car? ;)